Our center is conveniently located at the front of Shaw's Cove on Bank Street in New London. We are located just minutes from the Gold Star Bridge, making us an easy drive from Pfizer, Electric Boat, Millstone, Connecticut College and Mitchell College.
Our highly trained staff will design a specialized plan of care that is just right for you. Through experience, advanced clinical training and clear communication with our patients, our therapy team will give you the advantage in recovery.
We enjoy working with patients of varying orthopaedic and neurological diagnoses. In addition, we are a contracted outpatient site with the Veterans Health Administration.
Our specialties include evaluation and treatment of the following conditions:
- Spinal conditions including low back pain and neck pain
- Post-operative care including total knee/hip replacement, rotator cuff repair, labral repair, shoulder arthroscopy, knee arthroscopy, ACL reconstruction, ankle surgeries, spinal surgeries and more
- Upper extremity conditions including shoulder, elbow and wrist pain
- Lower extremity conditions including hip, knee and foot/ankle pain
- Neurological conditions affecting balance, gait or generalized reconditioning, vestibular disorders involving movement-related dizziness and imbalance
We are proud to serve your community and are committed to providing each person an exceptional experience that promotes healing and recovery in a safe, compassionate environment. Call or request a visit and experience the power of physical therapy today.