|Monday:||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday:||2:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
At Dignity Health Physical Therapy, our experienced clinical team will design an individualized plan of care that aligns with your specific goals in mind. We believe that movement is medicine and through experience, advanced clinical training and clear communication with our patients, our therapy team will give you the advantage in recovery. We are proud to be part of the community and are committed to providing each patient with an exceptional experience that promotes healing and recovery in a safe, compassionate environment. Call or request an appointment and experience the power of physical therapy today.
Dignity Health Physical Therapy is proud to be the official provider of physical therapy and athletic training services to the Las Vegas ACES and the Las Vegas Lights Football Club.
Email: [email protected]
Joel Gersh, PTA
- Physical Therapy
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Neurologic Rehabilitation
- Pre-/Post-Operative Care
- Blood Flow Restriction
- Cupping Therapy
- Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Wheelchair Seating and Mobility Clinic Services
- Hand Therapy Certified
- Occupational Therapy
- Arthritis / Osteoarthritis Program
- Joint Mobilization
- Orthotics Upper Extremity - Hand/Arm
- Wound and Scar Care
- Sports Medicine
- Athletic Movement Index (AMI)
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Ergonomic Programs
- Post-Offer Employment Testing
Prosthetics & Orthotics
- Upper Extremity Orthotics
- Multidisciplinary neuro rehabilitation program including physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- Recovery and Reconditioning program will help with varying levels of deconditioning and weakness from COVID-19 to acute and chronic conditions such as after effects of the flu and cardiovascular disease. Our compassionate team of clinical experts can help you continue to heal through our program.
- Women's/Men's health program offers a wide range of programs that help promote wellness, maximize function and minimize pain.
- Pelvic floor therapy focuses on a group of muscles in your pelvic area and our group of specially trained team of clinicians will assess the musculoskeletal component contributing to your diagnosis.
- Certified hand therapy focuses on rehabilitation of the hand and upper limbs. Our CHTs are proficient in the treatment of hand and upper extremity pathologies, from the acute to the chronic.